What to look for in a home security camera in Olympia
Getting captured on a video recording is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are among the best tools to think about as you customize your smart home’s security. Although free-standing cameras are beneficial when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Olympia? You’ll be pleased to know these vital elements have more benefits than earlier versions. You can see live streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from exterior cameras. Just use your mobile security app or touchscreen control panel and you’ll be able to direct all your home security cameras.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Olympia
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your property’s defense to a higher level. These essential aspects of your security system can be found with an impressive lineup of features including 2-way talk, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a security camera that can take immediate action. If odd movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will appear next to the camera’s lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut footage of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with recording and storage cloud functionality and the chance to review video straight from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Olympia are frequently linked to a helpful smartphone app. You are able to review real-time feeds or recorded video and even activate or disarm your system. The Vivint App will send an update to your phone if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion sensors means your cameras will engage when odd action occurs. You’ll even be alerted with a notification on your mobile device.
- Talk to delivery people or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children when they return from school? Have you found a stranger at your main entry? The latest home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you are able to converse with anyone detected by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your exterior surveillance should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to designate the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This will be beneficial to limit the activity you record as you wouldn’t want notifications every time a vehicle drives by in front of your house.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Olympia. All that remains is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Phone (360) 996-1195 to begin or complete the simple form on this page to engage our security experts.