Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Olympia?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling child. You dedicated countless hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even completed the space with some plush animals on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic audio monitor or take it a step further and employ the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Even though it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Olympia, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Olympia are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and all of your devices via a single app. This gives you convenience and comfort since you can monitor your little one from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video: You’ll get detailed, high-quality images of your child. You are even able to review recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can use the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated updates dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a little stuffy in the room, you can change the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with a single home security app.
Design Your Olympia smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Olympia smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can supply. Dial (360) 996-1195 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.