After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Olympia home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security specialists 365 days a year. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your property or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will function as the main point of contact with authorities if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to guide you through your emergency.